- Employee Development
- Improve, develop or invest in new technologies
- Focus on technical engagement
- Collaboration with market leaders
- Provide training and development opportunities
- On the job, in a classroom and web-based
- Stretch assignments and cross training
- Career advancement
- Apprenticeship and internship programs
- Tuition assistance and other learning opportunities
- Drive for growth – as associates grow, so does the business
- Value ethics and integrity with responsibility to our shareholders, associates and society
- Conscious of environment and act as good stewards
- Offer competitive compensation and benefits programs
- Support a wellness culture
- Lifestyle improvement programs
- Regionally provided health screenings and exams, including vaccinations and flu shots
- Resources provided for wellness information and challenges
- Provide safe and comfortable work environments
- Proactive safety culture, focused on behaviors
- Visible safety measuring and metrics
- Empowering employees to be involved with safety and committees
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Celebrate diversity and connect with people from different backgrounds, abilities and skills
- Develop strategic relationships with external organizations to attract diverse talent and consider various perspectives
- Provide diversity and inclusion training focused on valuing differences
- Collaborate globally with team members, providing an enriched work experience
Bel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Now is a great time to connect with the Bel Fuse team. Please join our Talent Network for your job search and application process.
Bel is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
If you need special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call: +1 507 833 6625 . We will make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.